Eden Project Tickets & Hotel Package Deals
Eden Project Tickets and Hotel Package Deals
Explore the outdoor gardens
Activities including zip wire
Hotels: Choice of nearby hotels
Dates: Now to 31 March 2019
Your Eden Project Package
If you like plants you will love this unique and educational short break. Located just 3 miles from the delightful town of St Austell in Cornwall and nestled in a huge crater the massive Biomes house the largest rainforest in captivity.
For those with a head for heights don’t miss the Rainforest Canopy Walkway where you will be rewarded with breathtaking views across the Biome
With stunning plants and exhibitions the Biomes serve as a backdrop to the striking outdoor gardens, summer concerts and year round family events.
Eden Project Highlights
- Discover a host of tropical plants and waterfalls in the Rainforest Biome
- Go above the treetops on the rainforest look out
- Meander through through varied landscapes in the Mediterranean Biome
- Explore miles of paths that twist and turn though the outdoor gardens
- Thrilling activities including zipwire and a free fall jump
Your entry tickets to the Eden Project which normally cost £27.50 for adults and £14 for children aged 5-16 years are included as part of the package.
Your Choice of Hotel
This Eden Project package deal includes a minimum of 1 nights stay at your choice of hotel and additional nights can be added to your booking if you wish to create a longer break to explore more sights and attractions in this beautiful area of Cornwall.
Once you have selected the date of your Eden Project visit you will be able to choose from an extensive list of hand-picked 2-4 star hotels, many offering excellent children’s rates, that have availability for your travel dates.
Your Eden Project Package – What’s Included
- Entry tickets to the Eden Project
- Minimum 1 nights stay at your choice of hotel
- RETURN RAIL TRAVEL – Save up to 50%
Flexible travel with few time restrictions
- ADDITIONAL NIGHTS
Extend your stay for a longer break